Amishland Volunteer Sign-up
Posted on April 9, 2015
It takes a significant effort by over 100 volunteers to make ALL happen. We need the assistance of the entire club membership to fill over 200 volunteer slots.
Membership dues only pay for about 15% of the clubs annual budget. The rest of the budget is funded by the profit we make on Amishland. Those profits also enable the club to support cycling in our community, in our state and nationally.
We will be using an on-line volunteer system this year (no more red book). The on-line system will allow you to look through all of the volunteer slots at your convenience and find the best spots for you. Please be sure to enter your t-shirt size.
To encourage volunteers to sign-up and to recognize those who do we are making some changes to our volunteer rewards.
1) If you volunteer 3 hours or more you get an Amishland T-shirt
2) If you volunteer 6 hours or more you get free Amishland Registration
3) If you volunteer 18 hours or more you get 4 free Amishland meals
4) All volunteers who work 3 or more hours will be entered in a drawing for 3 gift cards ($100, $50 and $25)
5) All volunteers will be invited to a volunteer recognition party in October
Bonnie Yoder is the volunteer coordinator for Amishland again this year. Contact Bonnie if you have any questions about volunteering. E-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you earn free Amishland Registration and are going to ride Amishland you will also need to complete a Volunteer Registration / Waiver form. Mail in the form or hand it to Bonnie Yoder or Dick Kuehl. The volunteer registration form is here.
You may order a Jersey, Shorts or a Cap at our Pactimo Team Store. The password is amishland.