Amishland and Lakes (aka ALL) is less than 45 days away. We only have about 1/2 of the volunteers we need. Please help us fill our volunteer spots as soon as possible.
As you know there have been significant changes to the format for this year's Amishland. The number of volunteer hours required will be less than previous years, but it will still require a significant effort by many volunteers to accomplish a successful Amishland and Lakes.
We will be using an on-line volunteer system again this year. The on-line system will allow you to look through all of the volunteer slots at your convenience and find the best spots for you. Please be sure to enter your t-shirt size.
To encourage volunteers to sign-up and to recognize those who do we have the following volunteer rewards.
1) If you volunteer 2 or more hours you get an Amishland T-shirt - you must sign-up by July 5th to ensure you get a t-shirt
2) If you volunteer 4 or more hours you get free Amishland Registration
3) If you volunteer 4 or more hours you get a free "post-ride" meal (even if you do not ride).
4) If you volunteer 12 or more hours you will be entered in a drawing for three gift cards ($100, $50 and $25)
5) All volunteers will be invited to a volunteer recognition party in October
Bonnie Yoder is the volunteer coordinator for Amishland again this year. Contact Bonnie if you have any questions about volunteering. E-mail her at: email@example.com
If you earn free Amishland Registration and are going to ride Amishland you will also need to complete a Volunteer Registration / Waiver form. Mail in the form or hand it to Bonnie Yoder or Dick Kuehl. The volunteer registration form is here.